Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm LEAVING on a jet plane


Yes you read that right, buying my tickets tomorrow. We have them secured through a travel agent, we were waiting for someone else in our travel group to see what kind of prices they got from another agency and we are getting a much better deal so I am booking them in the morning!!! Leaving here on June 10 arriving in Beijing on June 11. Still do not know when Darci Day is, but I will give you all a shout when I know!! We will leave China on June 24 and arrving home on June 24 in the evening. Remember we are traveling backwards in time. When we leave China it will actually be June 23 here. Darci's visa will be issued on my mother's birthday. Mom has been gone for quite sometime and never knew of our adoption plans, but I somehow think God is allowing her to peek over heaven's banister and get a look at her precious granddaughter. I will post again as we get closer to leaving. Got bags to pack and stuff to do, my head is just swimming!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

WOO HOO...I will be checking every morning...I cant wait to follow your journey....it wont be long now.

I'm so happy for you!!
Kim

Jodee said...

I can't wait to follow your journey to Darci. Happy packing!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Save travels and look forward to seeing little Darcy...

Sweet Potato Pi said...

Yippee! Can't wait to follow your journey - and welcome Darci home!

www.beyond blessed.com said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to follow you on this wonderful journey! That is a hint for lots of updates and pictures!