Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 days and counting...up up and away!!



One week from today, I will be sitting in the airport getting ready to board a plane on my journey to China. Darci is in a loving home on the other side of this world and has no idea that her world is about to be turned upside down. Although this is all for her good. She will have no idea who I am, who her big sister is but in time she will learn who we are and how much we love her and how long I have carried her in my heart. Packing will begin tonight, tomorrow and the goal is to have it all done by tomorrow. Keep checking back to see pics. Darci, mommy is coming to get you!!!

8 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

How exciting!!! I commit to praying for y'all...and praying that God will be preparing her heart for her family right now!!!

Terrye in FL

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Oh...thanks goodness you got your TA and travel plans are in place. Have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

Congrats to your daughter for graduating from ISU!!

JG said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

trina said...

I'm so glad to hear the time is finally here. I know you are so excited. CAn't wait to see pics in China. :)

3 Peanuts said...

OH SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Jodee said...

I am sooo excited for you and I can't wait to follow your journey!

Happy Packing!

Sweet Potato Pi said...

Isn't it amazing? And time is moving so fast now, huh? Who'da thunk it? We're sooooo happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I am sooo praying for you and little Darci. we are just begining our journey to Libbie Lin. We haven't even gathered everything for our Dossier. We should have our home study completed this month. Your blog is so inspiring. I can't wait to see pics. Interesting, the agency we are using is in Oklahoma. Dillon International. Keep us posted. I am living vicariously through you right now.