Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bags are packed and I am out of here...




In just a few short hours I will be on my way to the airport. Went today to have our bags weighed and 1 bag was over by 7 pounds and 1 bag was under by 10 so we did some shuffeling and added 1 more carry on so I think we are set as far as weight limits in China. I have had all kinds of emotions today. Scared, nervous, excited, unsure (of what will happen during travel), feeling of being unpreapred as far as paperwork goes, although I know that I have everything I need. It has been a roller coaster day. My girlfriends have called to wish me well and to tell me they love me and that they are praying for me and everyone is excited to meet Darci. I just find it so hard to believe that after all this WAITING it is finally going to happen. I'm getting on a plane tomorrow bound for China. WOW!!!! Well I have a few more things to do, I am trying to stay up as late as I can tonight so that I can sleep tomorrow during the day and hopefully get on China time! Ha not so sure how that's going to work!!! Thanks for following along, thanks for the prayer and thanks for the support!! We love you all and cannot wait to share our precious Darci with all of you!!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

YEA YEA YEA....You have waited a long long time and now the time is here. I am so happy for you and look forward to following your journey.

Kim

Lori said...

Sing with me now!
You're leavin on a jet plane!
And when she flies back home she'll have,
Darci in her arrrrmmmmsssss!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Can't wait (beginning to hate that word!) to follow along! I feel tears coming already! Bless you!

Jill and Rick said...

Ohhh, just reading your post allows all those feelings to come flooding back. I can't wait to follow along with your journey and celebrate when your precious girl is finally in her mama's arms.

Praying for you and all our Dillon families,

Jill G

trina said...

I'm so excited for you!! You are on your way!!
trina

Joy said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute!!! I can't wait to see Darci with her forever family.
Thanks for sharing your journey for those who wait behind you:)

Blesssings,
Joy

JG said...

SO EXCITING! I can't WAIT to see pictures of you holding your baby girl!!

Jennifer H said...

Thank you for letting us follow your journey!