Monday, March 14, 2005

Still waiting

I talked with D at Dillon and it was determined that Brian and I would need physician’s statements for our illnesses. Brian and I have been diagnosed with minor illnesses. I was very disappointed today. A cloud of doom hung over my head. I thought everything was going to come to a screeching halt. C prayed with me and as I got into my car, songs on the radio were speaking directly to me. God was in control of this situation not me. He would take care of everything in His timing. I went to see S to get a book that is a required reading for Dillon and we talked about the frustrations. She told me that there would be many days where I would face frustration and then there are those days where we are beaming with joy. It will be a long wait, but the reward at the end is very well worth the wait.

No comments: