Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Approved

YEAH GOD!!!! D from Dillon sent this email "Hello, Debbie and Brian. Our social work committee reviewed your application and doctor’s letters today. After thoughtful consideration we are approving your Adoption Application Part I. You will be receiving the Adoption Application Part II in the mail shortly. Don’t hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions after reading through the instructions. Have a wonderful day!"

Brian and I went to Build A Bear to create a bear for Darci. It is a white bear with a pink nose. We plan to take the bear with us to when we pick her up. We also went and got our passport pictures taken. Will take our passport applications to the post office downtown on Friday. I looked back at our Part 1 application to see what age range we had requested and we have requested 6 – 12 months. It is very possible that Darci has not been born yet. I pray for her protection, good health, that she is a happy and content baby girl. I pray that God wraps his arms around her and that she feels security from His arms and that security will continue when she is placed in our arms. God is hard at work and I marvel at his wonderful direction. His timing is perfect in everyway. 2 Samuel 22:2b-3a The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; The God of my strength, in whom I will trust. We do indeed trust in the Lord who is the one we draw our strength from.

I sent out another email.

Subject: APPROVAL!!!
We rejoice in God that He has brought us through Part 1 of the adoption application. Part 2 will be mailed to us this week and then it’s more paperchasing. We covet your prayers as we walk this journey. We look forward to the day when we can let you see Darci face to face.

No comments: