Wednesday, March 2, 2005

God is in control

This is an email that I sent out today. As most of you are aware, and for those who are not, Brian and I are in the process of adopting a child from The People’s Republic of China. We are still in the very beginning stages. Part of the initial process is to attend a pre-adoption workshop which we will attend in Dallas on March 12. The application process is in 2 steps. Part I and Part II. We have completed part I and are waiting until our workshop to turn in our paperwork. On Monday late afternoon, we went to the credit union where we have moved all of our banking to. We applied for a loan and re-financed both of our vehicles. As a thank you from the credit union we received 3 $100.00 checks. This was a great surprise to us. The amazing thing is that when I got home I looked up the cost of sending part II and yes, you guessed it, it is $300.00. YEAH GOD!!!! God is opening the doors and we are stepping through by faith trusting that He will provide and protect the entire journey. Thank you for your prayers and we ask that you continue to pray for us as we go through this journey.

No comments: