Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No TA

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


We still do not have TA (Travel Approval). I spoke with our agency yesterday and if we were to get TA tomorrow, then we would probably leave somewhere around the week of June 15. We know TA is not coming tomorrow so I am thinking the soonest we will travel will be the week of June 22. This journey has always been in God's hand and I have never questioned why we had to wait 37 months before we saw our precious Darci's face and I will NOT begin to question why I have had to wait 6 weeks and counting since we sent back our letter of confirmation for travel approval. I am choosing to see the blessing in waiting instead of allowing satan to steal my joy!!! He will not get my joy!! My joy is in HIM!! We will travel when He says it's time!!!

4 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Blessings to you! God is so perfect in His timing and He is blessing you beyond measure because of your attitude. You are also making a huge difference in the life of others in the same situation. I pray God will send you that TA quickly in His timing!!!
Shay

Kim said...

Keep the faith, God's timing will be perfect!!

Lori said...

That beautiful face! I can't wait to follow your journey! Keep the faith.

3 Peanuts said...

I am so sorry it is taking so long but so proud of you for keeping the faith and not getting down about it.

I cannot wait to see your journey very soon.