Friday, May 29, 2009

We have TA

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

God is in the business of answering prayers!!! We have our TA. One of the mother's in our travel group was joking that getting TA on May 29 would be a wonderful birthday present and YES we got TA on her birthday. We are waiting for our agency to secure consulate appointments so if everything goes as requested we could be leaving June 11. Prayer Warriors - I need your prayers, we have a van and a boat that we need to sell ASAP. Please pray that God will send a buyer right away. I am excited and scared all at the same time!!! So much to do and so little time to get it all done!!! YIKES!!!!!

6 comments:

Connie J said...

Yippeeeee! You'll be headed to China soon! Can't wait to follow along.

Kim said...

WOO HOO!!! YES! YES! YES! I am more than THRILLED for you! It won't be long now and you will be holding that precious bundle in your arms....FOREVER! I can't wait to follow your journey.

Smiling with you,
Kim

Kim said...

God is GOOD! Can't wait to see your precious bundle in your arms!

coco said...

FANTASTIC news...... Can't wait to follow your journey to Darci in China!

Colette

Kim said...

So happy for you and cannot wait to follow your journey.
We are praying for safe travels and for easy transitions for the baby.
Kim S(5 chili peppers +1,and a Dillon mom)

Anonymous said...

I'm crying my eyes out as I read... He is so faithful and I am so happy for you and your family. I just read your post on my blog back in feb. It's so tiring trying to get everything together and we're waiting on our home study... I'm on edge, but I know 100% this is His plan for us. We're sending our little chinese exchange student home monday and she is so afraid she will be sent directly to the hospital to be quarantined due to swine flu... haven't heard of this, but she is terrified. Keep posting. I'm living vicariously through y'all!! Love SAL