Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1 day left - We're NEXT

You have no idea (well some of you do) what is going on inside my mind and heart!! As I type this I am filled with all kinds of emotions. CC@@ has matched families with LID (Log In Date) through March 6, 2006. We are March 7. We will see our sweet Darci's face in about 35 days. WOW, do I have A LOT of things to do!!! Bedding to make, room to arrange, thorough cleaning of the house, well I guess it will all get done during Spring Break in a couple of weeks. Things will probably be very quite on here over the next few weeks, but rest assure when I get that call, you all will know!!!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I really think this is the way to go! You have an extra month to prepare! You can PLAN!! So very exciting! Keep busy this will be a long month!

Can't wait to see Darci's face!

Blessings to you!

trina said...

You go girl! You are NEXT! We had the same thing happen with Hudson's referral. We missed it by one day. At first, I was sad we didn't make it but then excited that we knew we were next...no doubt. I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

a big smile on my face
and
goosebumps on my arms...

:)

Andrea said...

I remember when we got our daughters referral.
Opening that envelope is a crazy thing...be ready to cry like a blubbering idiot....and laugh...and cry...and laugh...IT's just a crazy day.
Cool Stuff.

coco said...

WooHoo! You are so close.

Colette

Anonymous said...

Somewhere in China, a little girl has no idea that her family is making all these plans for her a world away. But soon, you'll see her face. And a few weeks later, she'll see yours. And all "this" will be in the past. All that's left is your future with Darci! Yippee!

www.beyond blessed.com said...

I am praying for you girl! I know you must be besides yourself with joy!