Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE


November 4, 2008 marks a very important date in the history of America. A new president will be elected. This is MY BLOG and I will tell you that I am a Republican and will vote that way!!! See this post to see how I determine who I vote for. I am commited to my right to vote. I will say that I am somewhat concerned as to how this will all turn out. So many individuals will buy into this "CHANGE" rally cry. So many will buy into the "Healthcare for all" Who in the world do you think will pay for all this new healthcare for all?? We the taxpayers. How about some sacrifice on indivuals, cut out the cable, get rid of the cell phone, stop eating out, give up the habits (drugs, cigarette's, alcohol) to pay for your own healthcare. My husband works for a small business who does provide insurance for it's employee's (I am very thankful for this) however, I am concerned that if someone beside my candidate is elected then my husband's business would be forced to provide the "SO CALLED" forced insurance and who knows how much that will cost. We already pay out the nose for healthcare since we do not qualify for group rates. There is so much I could go on about, but I will stop. There is so much riding on this election. Get out and vote.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you for your sweet comment!

I wanted to tell you that your blog looks wonderful and "Flowers in your garden" are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Kim

4D said...

This election was nothing if not exciting and nail biting!

Keep smilin!