Friday, October 31, 2008

Your vote counts



Here is what I use to base who I will vote for.

· The right to life from the womb to the tomb. Abortion brutalizes women in crisis and destroys life. “For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:13-14a

· For 5,000 years society sees marriage as being between a man and a woman. To do anything else distorts the image of God and erodes civilization. I will not vote for anyone who defines marriage as anything else. “Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.” Hebrews 13:4.

· Judges who interpret the constitution strictly as the founding fathers intended. Some judges legislate from the bench and go along with every whim. The next president will appoint at least two Supreme Court justices. “Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a disgrace to any people.” Proverbs 13:34

1 comment:

t~ said...

Thanks Debbie for your dog help, I appreicate it!