Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy 23rd Birthday to my youngest daughter "K". Her birthday was yesterday and I was at a women's retreat this weekend and this was the first opportunity I had to publish a post. I can remember 23 years ago when I went into labor in the evening, but not enough to go to the hospital. Labor continued all night and the next morning I called my doctor who wanted me to come to his office. After checking things out it was determined that I needed to go on over to the hospital. I was in labor all day and the doctor kept coming over and checking on me and would say "I'll come back in a few hours and break your water" he would come back and say "I'll come back later" well 23 hours later she was born. She was born 1 1/2 hours after he broke my water. I could have had her on the 7th had he done his job. I had my first in 8 hours and they always say that the 2nd comes quicker, well not in this body. So about a year later I decided I was not going to have labor last 3 days so I had my tubes tied. No more babies for me!!! Happy Birthyda "K" I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog ... i just love your blog and will pray your referral comes soon and happy birthday to your daughter ... your daughters are beautiful ..