Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun!!

Monday was still part of our Fall Break so Darci and I went with some friends to the Pumpkin Patch. I come from Illinois where we grow TALL corn and go to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins from the vine. Well here in Oklahoma corn is only 4' tall and pumpkin patches are at church parking lots or empty lots. Well I went in search of a REAL pumpkin patch and found one just north of where we live. We got to ride out on a tractor with a hay wagon and walked out amoung the pumpkin in search of that perfect pumpkin. Lesson learned...go earlier than we went since most of the pumpkins had been picked. None the less it was a wonderful experience and we are making memories!!! My long time friend that I have had since junior high came to visit. This was her first time to see Darci and we had a wonderful time together, she got Darci the PJ's so we took a picture of her in them that evening. On Sunday, I got Darci dressed for church and Brian put her little backpack on her and took some pictures. She looks like a little school girl. Oh no, my baby is growing up way too fast!!! Enjoy!!!



































7 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Daddy's Little Pumpkin is just too cute!!

Lori said...

I just love seeing the updates of your precious girl! I know she's keeping you busy!

Bless you,
Lori

M's Mama said...

Wow - two post so close together! How did you find the time to do that?? She is so cute! These girls are changing so fast, too fast for me! We watched our video this weekend and they really have grown so much since Gotcha Day!! And Miss Darci is definately a happy, sweet little girl! Hope to see you soon!!

Kim said...

Looks like your enjoying your little pumpkin! She's a cutie!

Lynn said...

I'm dyin' over how adorable she is! I've very jealous over that hair!!! Beautiful baby!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh she is so cute...

Megi & Cary said...

Wow, she has really grown fast - her hair is so long and pretty, too! Just a beautiful lille lady. Thanks for keeping us all updated! Megi