Friday, October 30, 2009

The cutest pumpkin in the patch...


Well I must say she is the cutest pumpkin we could have ever found. This has been such a joy to dress her up and show her off. I had our sitter bring her to the HS today and she was the hit of the day!!! She is not feeling well, she has had a head cold for about a week and a half so I took her to the doctor yesterday and she is on an antibotic. I am glad I took her, I was going to wait it out and then decided it was best to take her instead of waiting for her to get worse and end up having to take her to urgent care. She is beginning to feel better. Tomorrow we will go to downtown Tulsa to cheer in our runners who are running the 15K and then in the afternoon we will go to our church's Fall Festival and then tomorrow night Darci will hand out Halloween candy to the trick 'r' treaters that come to our house. There must be a pumpkin shortage. I love to carve pumpkins but like to wait until a few days before Halloween so that the pumpkins are freshly carved and I cannot find a pumpkin to save my life. I am planning to go to Bixby tomorrow after the race to see if I can find some there!! Geesh!!!! Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

What an adorable little pumpkin! My daughter was this pumpkin last year. I love Gymboree's costumes!

Hope you have a Happy Sunday!

Lynn said...

So adorable!!! I can't stand it! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!! What an exciting holiday season this is going to be this year!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, she is so cute in the pumpkin costume. we are meeting Cindy and Neal Goodrum tonight. they are our buddy family through D. We are excited and nervous too. We'll get to meet little Erica. I saw a picture of her and Darci on the red sofa at the white swan. so stinkin cute! hope y'all are doing great and everyone is adjusting. Love SAL. thanks for the e-mail

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Oh that costume is adorable on Darci!! She sure is the cutest pumpkin it the patch!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

it has been a while since dropping by to say hi... oh what a sweetie that little Darci is :) I can honestly say that I am glad they are out of March now... since my LID is April 5th... I was in the March Yahoo Group a while ago but had left... anyway... was looking at some old addresses I had on my computer... take care