Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blog Hijacked

Sorry for those of you who have stopped by only to find that my blog was no longer there!!! Well since Blogger has such wonderful customer service and they are all about keeping their bloggers happy I have been struggling with various people on the blogger group boards. I know just enough terminology to keep my blog afloat and I was walking in the dark with all the computer guru's and their technical terms and what have you!!! Well I'm back with a few more gray hairs that I will need to color now!!! Hopefully all is well and we will be around now for a while!!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad you are back!! I've been so busy I didn't even know you were gone!!

kitchu said...

Glad to see you in blogland again!

LJ said...

Glad you're back Debbie!
~Lois

LJ said...

Glad you're "back" among the bloggers Debbie!
~Lois

Heather said...

Glad to see you're back! This is the first chance since school has started that I have had the opportunity to get out there and visit people:-)

Have a good weekend.
Heather

t~ said...

Glad all is well.