Tuesday, June 28, 2005
It’s confirmed. We are moving to the Tulsa area. Brian and G talked and the best move for the business is for Brian to move and work at the shop, so we will be moving. I told C and those that are my team. Will share with the rest of the staff next Tuesday. I called D today to inform her of our upcoming move and because our home study has not gone to immigration, we will put everything on hold until we know when our house sells. Our prayer is that it sells quickly as we do not want to wait forever to proceed with the adoption. I know that God has a plan, and I will try real hard to keep the faith and know that He is in control. There is a reason for this delay and right now He is the only one who knows!!