Monday, March 3, 2008

Three Word Sunday

My fellow Blogger has decided to do something called "Three Word Sunday" Here is what she had to say about this:
3 words....

I LOVE watching GMA on Saturday mornings because I look forward to their segment - 3 Words.
It is a very simple concept.

Sum up your week in three little words.
“You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest.”

Anyway, I want to start this in blogger world.

3 words to sum up your week - posted in any form you chose. Video, picture, etc....
get as creative as you want. We will do it on Sundays, that way you will have had enough time to think about how you want to sum up your week.
Let me know if you want to play along by leaving me a comment.

Since you cannot go to her blog, if this is something you would like to join, please email me and I will pass along the info. I have not participated the last 2 Sunday's and when you see my picture on Sunday, you will understand why.
Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Pug Mama said...

glad to hear you are going to start playing along, I got your photo for this week