Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gung Hay Fat Choy - 23 months in waiting



Gung Hay Fat Choy is Chinese for "Best Wishes and Congratulations. Have a prosperous and good year". It is the Chinese New Year, the year of the rat. It is also our 23 month anniversary of our paperwork being logged in China. Definately the longest wait ever. Our time will come and I am not worried or caught up in the hubba hubba of rumors and what not. God placed us on this journey and we will go when the time is right. I do long to see my precious Darci's face and wonder where she is and how she is doing. I know one day we will be united forever as a family never to be seperated again. I love you Darci, Gung Hay Fat Choy!!!!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy CNY to you too... hope life is treating you well... take care